Our CMS was designed for small to medium businesses and organizations that need a cost effective solution for a website while gaining the ability to edit and manage their website on a consistent basis.
What is a CMS?
A Content Management System supports the creation, management, publishing, and removal of web-based information. It provides the ability to manage the structure of the site, the appearance of the published pages, and the navigation presented to visitors.
The functionality of a content management system can be broken down into several main categories:
- Content creation
- Content management
Furthermore, if we do not have a module to fit your specific needs, our programmers can create a custom solution based on your criteria.
There are a wide range of business benefits that can be obtained by implementing a CMS, including:
- A streamlined authoring process
- Immediate turnaround time for new pages and changes
- Visual consistency
- Improved site navigation
- Increased site flexibility
- Support for multiple authors
- Increased website security
- Greater capacity for growth
- Reduced site maintenance costs
The greatest benefit the CMS can provide is to support your business goals and strategies. A CMS can help improve sales, increase customer satisfaction, and offer a wider range of marketing capabilities.
The Control Panel
Our CMS Control Panel is an easy-to-use authoring environment, designed to work much like desktop authoring software, yet it is completely browser-based. This provides a non-technical way of creating new pages or updating content; edit without having to know any web authoring languages! There is no software to install on your computer, and you can access your CMS Control Panel from any computer with internet access. It is a secure, password-protected application that supports multiple users.
- Drag and Drop Navigational Control: You can reorganize your site structure by simply dragging and dropping pages into a site-tree navigation list. Upon submission of your changes, your site navigation will be fully updated and published. New pages added to your site are automatically added to your site navigation.
- Integrated Editor: Much like a desktop-publishing system, our integrated editor allows you to edit your pages with full control over fonts, colors, heading, images, links, lists, and more. With full and accurate Preview functions, you will be able to see the changes made to your content before you post them to your site. For more advanced users, our editor also allows for full HTML source control, allowing you to view and edit the generated HTML source code.
- Image Manager: The image Manager lets you upload and browse images on the server. Our advanced functions allow you to Crop, Scale, Rotate, and Flip images before placing them within a page of content.
- File manager: As with the image manager, above, the integrated file manager extends the file handling capabilities to include pdfs, docs, audio and video files, etc, allowing you to upload and serve just about any type of file to your site visitors.
- Meta-Tag Control: From your Control Panel you will be able to edit your site’s keywords, meta title and description – this is vital functionality for effective Search Engine Optimization.
Our CMS was built upon a modular framework, allowing for updating, extending, and customizing the functionality and features of your CMS.
Some of the more common modules available include:
- News and Article Syndication
- Product Catalogers
- Form Creation
- Calendar of Events
- Website Search
- Photo Galleries
- Google Adsense
- and many more.
The days of static websites and high maintenance fees are over. With our CMS, you have the power to administer and grow your business from your desktop.
Here, You Drive.
We will hand you the key to your CMS after we complete your custom design and launch your website, allowing you to manage it as you see fit. Along with GrowIT Media’s professional support, you will no longer have to rely on others to maintain your professional website.
Worry free social media content management.